Did you take a look at the amazing projects linked up at last week’s party? Here are just a few of my favorites.
The Queen Bee’s Hive shared this recipe for Strawberry Freezer Jam.
Allie B Dallie shared some cute ideas for Easter Eggs, like these button covered beauties.
I wish I’d had some of these cute cards to pass out to staring onlookers when my kids were toddlers. Be Slightly Askew shared several different versions.
I love the Springy look of these sweet stenciled placemats from Jennifer at The Polka Dot Umbrella.
These hatching chick cookies are too cute! Another great baking project from The Domestic Sugar Bake Shop!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re supernice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-dupernice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!