Here are a few excellent projects linked up last week!
I’m a sucker for a cute dog! Anita showed us how to make a custom carpet runner.
Did you ever make the perfect project, yet couldn’t get a good photo of it? Cheri solved that problem with a DIY light box.
I love a great Goodwill makeover. Living in the Woods shared this pretty little side table.
Laurie of Welcome To The Turner Farm made these fabulous burlap chargers.
Katie at Food, Wine & Mod Podge (♥ her blog name!) made these memorable, felt backed business cards.
This pretty Spring cake from Meghan at Domestic Sugar Bake Shop is almost too pretty to eat!
Tiff from Breakfast with Tiffany made this garden bench out of wooden pallets! There is a dumpster out behind my office that always has some stacked up. Think I’m going to sneak a few home and try this out!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
What have you been working on this week?
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!