So many great Spring projects were linked up last Wednesday!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Diane from the Inspired Housewife made an ingenious china cabinet from an old door.
Kathy at Creative Home Expressions created this triple ruffled table runner.
Michelle at The Real Life Mom made a spring burlap wreath.
V at Kids, Cats and Clutter made this cool Harry Potter inspired Subway Art.
Larissa at Reef Botanicals shared this amazing coffee table renovation.
Janet from Today’s Fabulous Finds shared a tutorial on how to make this window (from paint sticks!)
What have you been working on?
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re supernice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-dupernice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!