What a lot of creativity! Thanks to all who linked up last week. Sorry about the miniscule size of those linky pictures last week. After I discovered the problem, I was afraid to change things for fear of losing those projects already linked up!
Here are some highlights from last week’s projects. Christina's Adventures shared this revamped mirrored centerpiece. I used to have one of these original gold toned mirrors on my dresser when I was a little girl. I thought it was oh-so-elegant!
I am definitely making one of these sweet headbands for my daughter! Jill at Made it on Monday shared a tutorial for this adorable headband.
Sarah at Faded Country shared a tutorial on how to make this cool wall mantel.
K at Vintage Skye posted a tutorial to make these Ballard knockoff silverware molds. A very ambitious project. Go check it out!
C.R.A.F.T. shared these cool large format thumbprints!
And away we go!
Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway from CSN stores for a chance to win a $45 gift code.
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re supernice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-dupernice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!