Such a variety of projects linked up at last week’s Make it Yours Day. Take a peek at a few of my favorites.
I love this beautiful blue harlequin dresser from Chrissie’s Collections.
Karla at Home made this gorgeous ruffled, stenciled slipcover! What an ambitious, beautiful project!
Look at this amazing closet door from the Grand Design Co. What a great idea!
I’ve seen these wooden sewing caddies in every thrift shop. Courtney at Red Heads Craft More Fun put a spin on it with this cool quatrefoil design.
Erin at Crafts & Sutch created this magnetic recipe holder/menu organizer. I could definitely use one of these.
Rachael at Little Birdie Baby Blog shares a tutorial for this pretty ruffled crocheted scarf. I am definitely going to give this one a go!
Finding my Aloha shared this etched glass mirror. Her master bedroom is looking oh-so-pretty.
Have a project you’d like to link up? Show us what you’ve been working on.
Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway from DaySpring for a chance to win a $35 gift code.
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!