Lot of creativity linked up at last week’s Make it Yours Day! Here are a few things that I loved last week.
Take a look at these fresh, stenciled pillows by Erin at Lemon Tree Creations.
Alix at Shadywood Chic is getting married. Take a look at her “something blue” shoes!
Lindy at Cottage Hill created another amazing clock. This one’s a Nursery Fairy.
Cassie at Primitive and Proper shared this gorgeous teal dresser makeover. Perfect!
If you were featured, go ahead and grab a button from my sidebar. Now on to this week’s party.
Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway from Sew Much Ado for a chance to win a Mommy and Mia Apron Pattern.
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!