Wow! This is the 52nd weekly edition of Make it Yours Day! I remember last year when I started this party, I was afraid no one would show up. Now you all link up over 200 projects every week. I Love (with a capital L) looking through all the links each week! Thanks to all of you for making this a successful weekly party!
Here are a few projects that grabbed me this week.
I love the fabrics that Katie at Eye Spy DIY! used to make these sweet accessories for her sister in law. (Cute blog name too!!)
Courtney at Cooking Up a Family created this amazingly cute ruffled heart wreath -- just perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I couldn’t pass up featuring this Pottery Barn inspired Valentine plate by Lisa at Grey Luster Girl. Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favorite books. I can just hear Colin Firth saying these lines in the BBC version of the movie. Sigh….
These lovely neutral pillows made by Sarah at Bumblebee and Sophie make me want to curl up with a good book and stay a while.
Not only did Laura at Corner House make her own two panel “family portrait” artwork, she revamped her old lamps with this pretty blue paint.
If you were featured, feel to grab a button from my sidebar. Now on to the party!
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!