Here are just a few projects that inspired me from last week’s Make it Yours Day.
A beautiful Red Poppies Quilt by Q at JAQS Studio.
This Slubby Ruffle Tank from Jill at Made it on Monday was just too cute.
I love this Stenciled Desk Makeover from Christina’s Adventures. So pretty!
And finally, Amy at Good Day shared this sweet rosebud version of a book page wreath.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar! Now on to the party!
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!