Take a look at some of the crafty brilliance linked up last week. These projects are on my list to try this year.
A fabric covered, tufted headboard by Carly at Mason’s Roost.
A sweet little piano bench covered with tufted ticking, by Maple and Magnolia. My piano bench has a flip up lid…I wonder if I can figure out a way to do this on it?
I’d like to try sewing more for myself this year. I love this unique Scarflette and Eyelet Skirt made by Denise Angela of Dame Design Studios.
And finally, Sharon from Elizabeth & Co inspired me with a recap of all the furniture revamps she’s accomplished this year.
So, what have you been working on?
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!