Here are a few non-St. Patty’s posts that caught my eye this week:
Felt So Cute shared this gorgeous moss initial.
Love of Family and Home shared a sweet blue cabinet.
Crafty Girls Workshop made a cute clutch from a placemat.
House to Your Home shared a beautiful fireplace reveal.
Krafty Kat shared this unique newspaper art.
This curled magazine wreath from Carolyn’s Homework is really pretty.
What have you been working on lately?
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!