There were over 200 amazing projects linked up last week! I hope you had a chance to check some out. Here are a few that jumped out at me from last week.
I love everything about this Kitchen Spice Subway Art by Jill at Made it On Monday.
This Trompe L'oeil Grandfather Clock by Lindy at Cottage Hill was just amazing.
This Winter Wonderland cape by Jessica at Me Sew Crazy was so fun and cute. It reminds me of the ponchos my Grandma used to knit me when I was a girl. Loved them!
You really need to click over and take a look at the new kitchen island AJ from The “J” Family created from a dilapidated old dresser. You won’t believe the transformation.
This is just SO pretty. 4 the Love of Wood created this beautiful creamy white secretary out of several different pieces. It makes me want to sit right down and write a letter.
If you were featured, feel to grab a button from my sidebar. Now on to the party!
Please Play By These Rules.
- Link up something you’ve created, crafted, cooked, etc.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- If you’re super-duper nice, you’ll put my button in your post. Or, if you’re super nice, you’ll put a text link back to my blog in your post. Or, if you’re simply nice, you’ll put my button somewhere on your blog. Wouldn’t you like to be super-duper nice? I truly appreciate you linking back here.
- Visit the person who linked up before you. Everyone loves comments, so please don’t just post and run.
- Thanks for playing nice. Now go have fun!