Thanksgiving has passed so it’s officially Christmas season around here! Here’s what I’m hoping to find under the tree for me this Christmas.
- A Warm, Waterproof Coat. My 14 year old just made his high school soccer team. I’m so excited for him! Unfortunately, I spent most of this weekend standing outside in the freezing rain watching tournament games. I discovered the hard way that I do not have a waterproof jacket that’s warm enough. I’ve dropped major hints to the hubby that this Lands End coat would be the perfect gift for me for Christmas. It’s waterproof and warm down to 10 degrees. Winter soccer is just so much colder and wetter than Fall soccer.
- A Lighted Cover for my Kindle. A couple of months ago, I saved enough Swagbucks to buy a Kindle. I LOVE it. But I’d really like to have a cover with a light so I could read in bed and not bother the hubby. This one in apple green is really cute.
- A Silhouette Machine. I just may be the only crafty blogger left this side of the Mississippi who does not yet have one of these amazing machines. (Maybe the generous Silhouette folks will take pity on me and send me one to review or giveaway…A girl can dream, right?)
- A Mint Floor Cleaner. Who wouldn’t want one of these automatic floor cleaners. Even the name sounds fresh and clean. If I had one of these I just might forget I live with two kids, a hubby and a big hairy dog.
- A Laundry Fairy. Wouldn’t it be great to wake up each day and find all of your laundry beautifully sorted, washed, dried, ironed and folded, just waiting to be put away?
What’s on your list this year?