I’ve been busy updating my hall bathroom. I’ve already picked out my paint to cover up my outdated faux finished paint, and now I’m moving on to the messy fun stuff. This weekend I tackled my bathroom cabinet. Here’s a peek at the finished product:
Meet my Minwax friends: MinWax PolyShades, and Wipe-on Polyurethane. I have used Wipe-on Poly before and I just love it. It is so easy to apply and the results are fantastic. So much easier than the brush on products.
I allowed it to dry overnight, then I took some fine steel wool and distressed the edges. I followed up with a coat of wipe on polyurethane. I replaced the brushed nickel knobs with some simple black ones and I was done.